Bliss Chocolates India Private Limited (“Smoor” or “We” or “Our” or “Us”) is engaged in the business of manufacturing, distribution and sale of chocolates, pastries and bakery items, and operating chocolate café lounges and gift shops.
The terms “You,” “Your,” or “User” refers to the user of this Website.
- information that You provide to Smoor when creating an account on the Website;
- information that You provide to Smoor when using the Services that We may offer;
- information relating to purchases or any other transactions that You enter into through the Website or Smoor.
- And the above mentioned information may include details such as Your email address, name, phone number, address, credit card or bank information.
We may also automatically collect, store and use non-personal information about Your computer and Your visits to and use of this Website.
We use the Personal Information collected from You in various ways, including but not limited to: (a) Operate and maintain the Website; (b) Create and manage the User account; (c) Provide Services; (d) Improve, personalize, and expand the Website; (e) Understand and analyse how You use the Website;
(f) Communicate with You, either directly or through one of Our partners, including for customer service, to provide You with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes; and (g) Find and prevent fraud.
OPT OUT AND WITHDRAWAL
You may decline to provide Personal Information that is requested from You, but this may affect our ability to provide to You with the Services requested, or to allow Your participation in any activity that is offered through Website.
The Personal Information may be disclosed to Smoor’s partners and associates to deliver the Services, as follows:
- To Smoor’s partners and associates that agree to treat it in accordance with this Privacy
- To service providers and other partners who support the business of Smoor, provided however, all such third parties agree not to use the Personal Information for purposes other than for which it is
- To a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale, merger, assignment, or other transfer of Smoor or any of its affiliates, or a business division of Smoor or any of its affiliates, or sale of substantially all of the assets of Smoor or any of its
- If the disclosure is required by law, rule, regulation, or order of a court of competent jurisdiction or governmental authority, or regulatory authority.
- To enforce this Privacy
STORAGE, DATA SECURITY
We may store the Personal Information only for as long as it is necessary to provide You with the Services.
Smoor has implemented reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure security of any Personal Information that it processes. However, You are aware that no data transmission over the Internet or wireless network can be completely guaranteed.
Nithin B Neelakanta, Grievance Officer,
Bliss Chocolates India Private Limited,
No.2/A, #13, Ground Floor, Floor Mill Road, MES Colony,
Konena Agrahara, HAL Post,
Bangalore, Karnataka - 560017,
Last Updated on February 25, 2022